Monday, September 1, 2014

The Journey to Malta

Inspired by my mom's blog that she made for our dog Gabi (http://gabithedog.blogspot.com), I have decided to make my own blog about my trip to Malta. I will be here for 3 months working in a pharmacy for my 3rd co-op in the Northeastern Pharmacy program. 

My flight left last night from Logan airport in Boston. Because they tell you to get there obnoxiously early, like 3 hours for international flights, I had some time to kill. I spent this time meditating on what my last American meal for 3 months would be. The options were fierce- Burrito Elito, Starbucks, Sbarro's ratchet pizza. Real top notch stuff. Then I saw it. I knew what my last meal had to be... 

BK Chicken Fries. Done deal. 
 
Check back in tomorrow to see what I took a #selfie with at the Malta airport. Was it...
a) A paper mache elephant
b) A really creepy nun
c) A giant tooth
d) A life size lego replica of Bob Saget

No comments:

Post a Comment